Thursday, December 27, 2012

My favorite New Year's Eve party decorations...

source

I don't know about you, but I am still tired.  I feel as if I have been going non-stop since Halloween and now there is just one more event to go before the new year begins.  Most years, we celebrate New Year's Eve with friends at home...the kids entertained with a movie or games, while the adults stand in a circle around the kitchen island gorging ourselves on all of the lovely hors d'oeuvres that seem to coincide with a New Year's Eve get-together while lamenting how quickly the holiday season has passed us by.

I have not decorated before...usually because I  am too tired from all of the Christmas activities.  But this year, I am determined to do it differently.  Maybe it will help me face 2013 with a little more enthusiasm than I am feeling right now.

Here are just a few of my favorite inspirations to start the year off right-


source

source

source

source

source

source

source

...and for the truly ambitious...a sequined wall to stage some memorable pictures-

source

I believe I have some big decision to make...and times a tickin'.  : )

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment